If you’re serious about self inquiry, need support to highlight the road ahead for you or are ready for that change; book today.
I prefer to work with people who are ready to take actionable steps towards change.
Individual sessions are available to young people and adults.
Individual therapy sessions are conducted using a variety of interventions including art therapy, evidence-based talk therapy modalities, intuitive and psychic techniques, psychosomatic therapies, and mental health psycho-education. I incorporate a trauma-informed lens to my approach, allowing for meaningful processing and exploration in a safe and supportive environment.
I don’t like to use labels or over-pathologise individual experiences, but the type of things we can work together on include:
- Generalised Anxiety and Feelings of Overwhelm
- Depression and Low Moods
- Traumatic Events and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem and Self-Compassion
- Personal Development and Wellbeing
- Identity and Individuation
- Grief and Loss
- Cultural Diversity and Navigating the World
- Transitions and Changes